Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing Company / Fairbanks

• Updated: Tue, April 30, 2013

• Reported By: Sarasota screwed over so they can i — Sarasota Florida
Select Portfolio Servicing Company / Fairbanks
Salt Lake City, Utah Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Select Portfolio Servicing Company / Fairbanks Lost my home, stole my home, foreclosure Salt Lake City , Utah

My Mother lent me 68,000.00 to put as down payment on my home that I purchased for 280,000.00 and I paid the mortgage on time for many years until I somehow ended up in forbearance agreements with Fairbanks and select portfolio servicing. I was set on several forbearance programs because after for filling the original forbearance they said someone at select portfolio servicing put me in wrongforbearance agreement and then they started to escalate payments higher and higher and had to take on roommates and then long story short they foreclosed and stole my home and then sold my home which I purchased for 280,000.00 for 20,600.00 can you believe this? They did not even allow me to enter auction on my own home and servicing company gave me wrong information also numerous times. Someone from this company owes my over 80,000.00 plus interest and preferably my home back as well. Crazy world and select portfolio servicing company stole my money and home and pushed me out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Company-Fairbanks/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Company-Fairbanks-Lost-my-home-stole-my-home-foreclosure-1047209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing Company / Fairbanks