Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing

• Reported By: Tuff — Latrobe Pennsylvania United States of America
Select Portfolio Servicing
Utah Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Select Portfolio Servicing Scammers,con artists Salt Lake City, Utah

Well my mom and I were also ripped off by sps to the point we lost our home, now this just happened and talk about an adjustment this woman my mother is 83 years of age, had to move due to sps screwing up our mortgage.  Lost information talking to I don't how many representatives then all the crap I would send in never been reviewed, harassing phone calls never leaving a message!

I had done all that I could went through 5 HAMP and each time sps was setting the amount higher then I could't keep up the insurance so they slapped that on to.  We just lost our home and believe me if I could find someone that could shut these people down I would!  What I want to know is why are they still doing mortgages if they were slapped with a lawsuit before?  Why are these people still in the business?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2012 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Scammerscon-artists-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-905273. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing