characterized

• Submitted: Tue, February 10, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By:hell New York
Select Portfolio Servicing
3815 South West Temple Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Select Portfolio Servicing / SPS, organized crime / foreclosure specialists / aka credit suisse bank crooks Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Comment: I agree!

*Consumer Comment: sps ripoffs

this company is the scum of the earth ,since 2002 they have put us in 4 foreclosures. they have lost payments ,forced placed insurance on us,charged unreal service fees, unreal reinstatements. commited fraud, didnt send monthy statements for 2 years or interest statements for year. had this loan since 2002and only $1500 has gone off principal. doing the math we will never pay off this mortgage .this company should be shut down and reimburse every homeowner that they have screwed.our government should close all these so called mortgage services which are debt collectors. mob, mob, terrorists, crooks and any thing else you want to call them except honest. currently in foreclosure again and still fighting till my last breath .we will never let them steal our house that i have owned since 1984.

scamed
hell, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84115/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-SPS-organized-crime-foreclosure-specialists-aka-credit-s-422750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing

I agree!

AUTHOR: Maren - (United States of America)

I am in the same boat with this company and I am wondering why they are still allowed to be in business.  My loan was sold to them and I have had nothing but trouble since.  What a bunch of sharks they are.  They have threatened foreclosure several times and I have to come up with ridiculous amounts of money just to keep my home.  In the meantime, I have fallen behind on everything else, so my credit is a mess.  Isn't there something that can be done about them?

sps ripoffs

AUTHOR: Diana - (U.S.A.)

I feel your pain , I am also at wits end with this company about excessive charges and late fee's . They make up the rules as they go along. I will be first on list if any action is to be taken, I paid 5000 to get out of forebarence agreement and 6 months later they said I owed 600 more in insurance , I am at wits end trying to get someone to listen to me. I check this site weekly to see if they can be charged with anything. Maybe someday but not holding my breath. I wish someone would call them 3 times a day and see how they liked being harrassed. Diana