Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Tomas Husted — Dallas Texas
Select Portfolio Servicing
P.O.Box 65250 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

Select Portfolio Servicing Failure to give honest access to HARP or HAMP programs. Salt Lake City Utah

I hired a lawyer to do a HAMP Application. The process took a very long time. Every other day they needed more papperwork from me. After nearly 2 months SPS wanted me to pay $1095.00 a month as house payments. I was already paying that same amount monthly on mortgage payments. The exact same amount. At the time interest rates were very low and my interest on the home was considered high. I wanted to a least be able to dicuss my payments and iterest but they would not communicate with me. Now my payments have gone up to $1121.96 for no reason, no local tax raise or insurance hikes. Just pure greed. I would gladly join a class action suit. But in other articles I read on this site if the so called judge is a democrat or appointed by our so called present administration it will be an up hill battle. I have tried twice to get a HAMP and turned down flat. SPS will not negotiate even if it is law. I have never tried to get a HARP what's the use. They will just deny that as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Failure-to-give-honest-access-to-HARP-or-HAMP-programs-Salt-L-1098489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing