Complaint Review: select portfolio servicing

• Updated: Sun, December 01, 2013

• Reported By: colquitt — friendswood Texas
select portfolio servicing
P.O.BOX 65250 Salt Lake City, Utah USA

select portfolio servicing Getting the run around for a loan modification Salt Lake City Utah

I'm trying to apply for a Loan Modification with this company and I keep getting the run around. On serveral occassions I've applied for a Loan Modification. Each time I have submitted a complete package. They keep losing the forms or they say the forms or info is outdated.... They continuously keep giving me the run around... I want to keep my Home buy I think this conpany is NOT opperating in good faith. Just yesterday I have to submitt a complete package for the Loan Modification AGAIN!...Its very frustrating and its affecting my health! If I loose my home ....i will kill myself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/select-portfolio-servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165/select-portfolio-servicing-Getting-the-run-around-for-a-loan-modification-Salt-Lake-City-1103423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on select portfolio servicing