Complaint Review: Select Portfolio Servicing

• Submitted: Mon, March 23, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 23, 2009

• Reported By:Ocala Florida
Select Portfolio Servicing
selectportfolioservicing.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Select Portfolio Servicing Ripoffs liars, no good hate them Salt Lake City Utah

Select Portfolio Servicing is the biggest, most worthless company I have ever come in contact with. My mortgage was sold to them in Oct 2008. Of course with the hard economic times my husband and I tried to do a loan mod. Thinking we were good candidates since we have never been late on a payment but soon will be if nothing is done. Long of the short of it they denied our request, paid my property taxes that were NOT delinquent sent me a letter saying that they have sent me two letters which they didn't and are now trying to charge me interest on the money they paid on my county taxes, again NOT authorized by me or my husband. I called and they kept transferring to around and around and no one would help. Now they expect me to pay the money back they paid out with out my consent + interest. The offered to request my interest be waived on the escrow money, but we'll see if that ever happened.

I hate them and wish nothing but the worse for their company. I would never consider holding a loan with them and hope other companies quit selling peoples mortgages to them. Lousy POS!

Pissed off
Ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2009 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-Portfolio-Servicing/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84165/Select-Portfolio-Servicing-Ripoffs-liars-no-good-hate-them-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-436802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Portfolio Servicing