Complaint Review: Select Staffing/Denver, Co (Quebec)

• Submitted: Mon, July 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: Told different answers from the Client Rep. to the branch manager — aurora Colorado
Select Staffing/Denver, Co (Quebec)
3401 QUEBEC st. Denver, Colorado USA

Select Staffing/Denver, Co ,Quebec, Very Unprofessional Service / Treatment Denver Colorado

Was placed on a great job that I loved for 6 days ( 59hrs) the first week, and 5 hrs. the second, driving a forklift. It was great because my co-workers were great and the job was something I love to do. The reason I only worked  5 hrs on the next Monday was because of a migrain headache and was sent home. Great job right.?

I received a phone call when I got  from my client rep. stateing that she needed me to come to the office for a meeting. After I told her that I was sent home because of a bad migrain she proceeded to tell me I was terminated for a 10 YRS. old felony. When do you get to stop paying for a mistake ???

After being told that I was removed from their system, meaning terminated, I was told that They would have my final check ready after verifying my hours and would get a call when ready. So after waiting for over a hour I went to the office with a bad heead acke to receive my final check. How long does it take to print a check at your office and make a simple phone call. My client rep. had gone to lunch when I got there. Wow without any contact.

So I talked to branch manager who told me that they had 24 hrs. to have my check and that I would receive a convermation phone call in about one hour ( which was 2:00 p.m.) After not getting a phone called as promised by branch manager I called and same client rep. I was told that they had 48 hrs. to have my check ready (after I couldn't atlk to branch manager because she was on a call) and would receive a phone call in 48hrs.

Excuse me but after not getting the other call backs , how can I have faith in the same thing again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Select-StaffingDenver-Co-Quebec/Denver-Colorado-80207/Select-StaffingDenver-Co-Quebec-Very-Unprofessional-Service-Treatment-Denver-Colora-1063634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Select Staffing/Denver, Co (Quebec)