- Report: #1094908
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Selective Search Inc
Selective Search Inc35 E Upper wacker Drive #1920 Chicago, Illinois USA
Selective Search Inc Useless Matchmaking Company Chicago Illinois
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I called Selective Search in my state, and met with Robin French (this was last year). I told her what I wanted in a mate, and was specific but not demanding. Bascially the same that most men want. I did not want or expect a model. The problem is that from the start I was sent "matches" that were the opposite fo what I put on my application. I did not want someone in a high powered career but more ready for children. During the dates, I began to wonder if nay thought was put into similarities, and was met with responss like, she is gorgeous. My criteria was not about that, and I was told that their bank and contacts can get the person in the first 3 dates, the majority of the time. I was then told to expand and pay more for a larger area for more choices. There was never any honesty in our conversations of why are you sending me the "wrong" types. The process is flawed and a waste of your money. Any on-line service is better. If it sonds too good to be true, it is; no matter what you are paying, is so true. Robin is great a marketer. Below is they e-mail they send you, repeatedly.
One of my prospects today referred to this email blast from last year. He asked that I forward it to him because he wanted to share it with one of his single pals who’s struggling through the masses of online messes (oh sorry…I meant “matches”). He referred to it as one of my “finest and funniest” to date. So I thought to myself “Why not give everyone who hasn’t seen this the opportunity to enjoy it as well!” So here it is…Vintage Selective Search 2012 for your personal enjoyment…feel free to pass it on…
Let’s recap this last year shall we? Is it frightening to replay those dating horror stories in your head? Has your love life seemed like a Haunted House with a new frightening creature lurking around the next corner? I’ll recap some of the cast of characters common in the “Rocky Horror Dating Show” now playing in your area…
· Gold-Digger Gloria – Madonna was not the only Material Girl
· Psycho Cindy – She’s either on meds, or not taking the ones she has
· Lava Linda – Hot, hot, hot but dumb as a box of rocks
· Drama Queen Debbie – This one is self-explanatory wouldn’t you agree?
· Lazy Lydia – Female version of the couch potato. She’s lazy and “risk adverse”
· Baggage Blaire – Congratulations. You are the recipient of all the baggage collected from her ex’s! Lucky you!
· Desperate Diane – Instant coffee tastes bad…so does instant marriage
· Needy Nancy – Financially and emotionally draining the caretaker in you. Taking care of this one is a full time job
· Emotional Emily – How does it feel when you have to put on your helmet at the end of the day before walking in the door?
· Brainless Betty - She’s not curious about the world and events surrounding us. The only news she’s interested in comes from People Magazine or TV. She has no passions, interests, or her own opinion on anything
· Jealous Jane – She doesn’t trust herself...Why would she trust you?
· Flat Liner Phyllis – Everything seems to be a great fit, and you two have been together forever, but that spark, that electricity is missing. No matter how hard you’ve tried…she just doesn’t turn you on
· Grasshopper Greta – She won’t commit to you because the better deal could be right around the corner
· Drunken Darlene – When Godzilla meets Boozilla…run Forrest run!
· Rear View Renee – Careful…objects are larger than they appear online
· Clingy Karen – So eager to please. Static cling 24/7. There’s nothing less attractive than the smell of desperation
Now let me explain the scariest ones…they’re the hybrids. This is the part where goose bumps appear on your arms. Yes, you understand me. Those creepy, crawly, “get under your skin” beautiful hybrids. THOSE are the scariest ones.
Any of these scenarios sound familiar? Feeling a little frustrated when you consider the time and money wasted on the wrong ones, when all you really want is to find someone just as special as you? We can help you end the craziness - really! You deserve what we can do for you. Our process works because we take the woman you already have in your head and make her a reality in your life. Allow us to introduce you to Ms. Right.
Under the Selective Search model we conduct thorough due diligence for you. We meet each prospective candidate for you, in person, and properly screen on every level - physical beauty, inner beauty, intelligence, interests, and quirks - so when we tell you about someone that we deem a must-meet for you - you know it's an exceptional match because our sole focus is on ensuring you meet someone that will go the distance with you. We screen out women with ill-motives such as gold diggers or opportunists - we make sure she is emotionally stable, passionate, happy, loving and takes good care of herself and/or anything else that's critical to you - this is all part of the vetting criteria. All before you even meet her!
Don't put this off any longer. Hire our team of experts at Selective Search to assist in creating a healthy, happy future for you. She’s out there and we know who she is and where she is…we just need to understand which one she is and introduce you to someone that is truly genuine, compatible, loving and affectionate. Remember the old saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” by Albert Einstein? When you’re ready for a different result, why not follow the philosophy of the wise Dr. Einstein by trying a new approach?
You spend so much time achieving “professional” success; why not invest in your personal life. The only person taking care of you right now is you. So do it. The holidays are so much more special with the right one. Let us introduce you to Ms. Right while guiding you into a happy, healthy, new relationship ringing in the New Year together!!
Call me and let’s talk.
Selective Search LLC
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2013 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Selective-Search-Inc-/Chicago-Illinois-60601/Selective-Search-Inc-Useless-Matchmaking-Company-Chicago-Illinois-1094908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)