Complaint Review: selectyourgifts.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 21, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 21, 2010

• Reported By: stacy — presque isle Maine United States of America
selectyourgifts.com

selectyourgifts.com what a big scam!! I was told to verify that i have a active account n was told i would not get charged right now.. but i did n now they wont cancel Internet

I was contacted by select your gifts.com  and they told me i was a winner of 1000 dollars shopping spree online! They then told me that in order to do this i had to subscribe to recieve magazines. I was then told i would pay a certain amount for acouple magazines a month. I did agree to that. When we were goin over my card numbers i told her i was not willing to give them out she told me that it was just to make sure i had an active account. I never once stated that i wanted to start getting billed for something that i wasnt sure i wanted to do. It was too start the process and for them to send me list of merchadise!! I wasnt gonna start giving a company money untill i saw if i wanted to purchase anything. So never give out ur numbers to them even if they say its just to verify that u have an active account to do business.. thay r charging!!! I need to contact a lawyer now!!! Thanks to select your gifts.com!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2010 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/selectyourgiftscom/internet/selectyourgiftscom-what-a-big-scam-I-was-told-to-verify-that-i-have-a-active-account-n-653596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on selectyourgifts.com