Complaint Review: selene finance

• Reported By: susan — Westfield Massachusetts
selene finance
9990 Richmond Ave suite 400 south Houston , Texas USA

selene finance Loan Modification Houston Texas

Ive been trying to do a loan modification for 5 yrs now and got no where . I have the beter business ,attorney general,credit couseling bar association for law, consomer protection working for me!!! I had flagstar bank since 2008 and they sold me to selene in 12/21/2012!!! I had a broker from resisential finacial corp in 2008 that did a bad refiance the persons name was cythia wilson she did a loan with co borrower  that i was not related to or married too!!!   since then the co borrower is deceased since 2010!!!! I tried a million times to do a loan modification and kept getting denied and also flagstar also put me on a forbearance for 12 months but after 4 months they stop taking my money and put me in default!!! since then and now i get nothing from selene about any statements and no payments now i am 12 months behind is there anything u can do and help me . thank you!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/selene-finance/Houston-Texas-77042-8500/selene-finance-Loan-Modification-Houston-Texas-1091554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on selene finance