Complaint Review: self defense superstore

• Updated: Mon, June 20, 2011

• Reported By: vered bayazi — margate Florida United States of America
self defense superstore
riviera beach Internet United States of America

self defense superstore Jennifer Canns, Dukina Rita. I didn't recieved my order or my money back, call the company they refuse to help and called me "fu**ing stupid" and still didn't recieved my order and the company doing nothing about it. Internet

On May 8,2011 I ordered from the company called "self defense superstore" on line and order few thing for self defense, I was follow my order on line and it said thet my order shiped back to the sender on June 6,2011 they sign it. i called the company to ask what happning? they were so rude and told me the minute they send the order they are not "responsible" for MY order, as long they charge my card. the guy that I spoke with called me a "fu**ing stupid" and hand the phone in my face. I have a proof that they recieved it and sign it back to the store on June 6.2011, and i spoke to them on June 8.2011 and they told me "we don't know where is your order' and we never recieved it back"

After all this I check the company on line and sun biz, this company do not have an Address or owner name, as long as they charge your credit card they dont care for your order or you.

I felt very bad to call and follow my order and be treated the way I was and called "fu**ing stupid" I think when someone treat you like that they don't deserve to have customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2011 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/self-defense-superstore/internet/self-defense-superstore-Jennifer-Canns-Dukina-Rita-I-didnt-recieved-my-order-or-my-mone-743096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on self defense superstore