Complaint Review: Sell and Recycle

• Reported By: marisanne — Bossier City Louisiana
Sell and Recycle
San Francisco, California USA

Sell and Recycle Liars, this website is a scam San Francisco California

I am having a baby and looking to sell my broken iPhone 4. I sent it in as a 4s because I really thought it was a 4s. They took no time to send me the package to send my phone and took no time sending me my assessment. My phone was only a 4. That is my fault but I was not happy with the 51 dollar offer. I declined the offer and they offered me an extra 10 dollars. I was like ok I will do it. I was told that I would receive a check from Wells Fargo within a week. I never did. So I emailed them and they told me it had been sent on August 5th. I waited two more weeks giving them the benefit of the doubt. I never received a check. I emailed them and told them how wrong it is to scam people and I wanted a check made payable to me and tracked through UPS since they "sent out a check two times to the right address but I never got it" which is obviously lies. They emailed back saying they would do an in house check trackable by mail services. I was happy about that. I waited for two days to get a tracking number. You would think they would put this as a priority. I never receiced a tracking number. I sent another email asking for the tracking number or for them to just send my phone back. They have ignored me for 5 days now. This is a huge scam and I am so upset. I wanted to say a million cuss words in this post but I'm trying to be tasteful. This is the most horrible service I have received and I think I should be compensated more than 61 dollars for waiting a month after I sent MY phone in for them to replace the screen and sell for more than they offered me. Don't use these services. I would hate for someome to wait so long for a check that they need for a NEWBORN BABY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2013 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sell-and-Recycle/San-Francisco-California-94134/Sell-and-Recycle-Liars-this-website-is-a-scam-San-Francisco-California-1081131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sell and Recycle