Complaint Review: SELL YOUR TRADE

• Submitted: Thu, August 29, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: EDWARD2013 — Gainesville Florida
11108 NW US HWY 441 Alachua, Florida USA

I recently bought a used car from Sell Your Trade. Once I took it home the car broke down. I took it my mechanic who told me that first the odometer has been tampered with and that my car had 100K more than what it showed. He also informed me that the transmission had sawdust in it. I went back to Manuel who asked me to leave his business and never to return. I have filed a complaint with DMV and they assure me it is a matter of time before they catch him. I think thieves like this belong in jail. Consumers beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SELL-YOUR-TRADE/Alachua-Florida-32615/SELL-YOUR-TRADE-LUIS-MANUEL-RIOS-CONSUMERS-BEWARE-Alachua-Florida-1080038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SELL YOUR TRADE