Complaint Review: sellandrecycle

• Reported By: scamtipper — castle rock Colorado
sellandrecycle
, Select State/Province USA

sellandrecycle Commited Fraud at my expense California

Company accepted my iphone 4 for $30. Said they sent me checks in the mail but I never received them. They claimed they kept sending them and verified my address but I never received anything. Then, when I checked the status of my transaction it said they paid it to paypal, but didn't have my paypal account info. They stopped responding to my emails now. This company stole my property and stopped responding. There is no number to call for a reason. If you are thinking of selling your phone to them, just throw it in the toilet now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sellandrecycle/Select-StateProvince/sellandrecycle-Commited-Fraud-at-my-expense-California-1121606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sellandrecycle