Complaint Review: sellandrecycle

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: brian — pittsburgh Pennsylvania
sellandrecycle
301 Executive Park Blvd SanFrancisco, California USA

sellandrecycle 4 months, no payment, no phone, and piles of excuses SanFrancisco California

Sent my phone to this company in the beginning of October.  Got an offer which wasn't too bad.  Less than expected, but figured I wasn't using the phone anymore so I'd take it.

In November I contacted them because I didn't get a check.  They said they use Wells Fargo to send the checks and it's a little behind.   I got an email saying I was added to the payment list, but needed me to send them my address so they could send the check.

December I emailed them again and asked what the hold up was. They said they would send the check and would contact me by the end of the day with the tracking number so I could make sure it made it to me. Never sent a tracking number and you guessed it..... No check.

Sent them an email in January asking for the phone back since I knew they at least had that.   It's February and I have no phone and no check.

I'd say to run as fast as you can from this company, but that wouldn't get you away fast enough.   Totally unprofessional and unethical.  I've also put together their emails and contact information to send to wells fargo since they are using their name in this scam.  I've also sent the information to the USPS since they are running this scam through the postal service.  Stick to one of the big named recycle companies and avoid this company like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sellandrecycle/SanFrancisco-California-94134/sellandrecycle-4-months-no-payment-no-phone-and-piles-of-excuses-SanFrancisco-Californ-1124853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sellandrecycle