Complaint Review: sellandrecycle.com

• Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: kiki — corona New York
301 executive park Blvd unit 105 San Francisco , California USA

sellandrecycle.com Scam San Francisco California

Sellandrecycle.com is a company that claims to pay you top dollar for your cell phone trade in/ buy back.  They will mail you free postage packaging to send back your phone and it all looks legit because they have fancy flyers and a 800 #.  Well don't buy any of this...They have lots and lots of complaints with BBB for not paying their customers...Well I am one of those customers...I sent them 2 cell phones like new condition and was promised $666 dollars into my PayPal account which I have not received in the 3-5 business days...They sent me acknowledgment via email stating they received my phones and I accepted their offer...I called in 5 business days and was told I would receive my $$$ later that day in my PayPal account and still have yet to receive my $$$ so I filed a complaint

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sellandrecyclecom/-San-Francisco-California-94134/sellandrecyclecom-Scam-San-Francisco-California-1092883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sellandrecycle.com