Complaint Review: SellandRecycle.com

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Unhappy — Stillwater Oklahoma
SellandRecycle.com
2509 Windward Way Chula Vista, California USA

SellandRecycle.com Obtained Cell Phone without Sending Payment, then wouldn't answer emails. Chula Vista California

After obtaining a quote from sell and recycle for $67.00, I received a mailer and instructions on mailing cell phone into sell and recycle, to an address in Chula Vista, CA. In which quote came from 301 Executive Park Blvd., San Francisco, CA. As instruction said, "It's that simple. Collect payment as fast as 3 days upon receipt.

Mailer was taken to post office on Feb. 10, 2014 and waited till Feb. 28, 2014, I sent an email to customer service wondering about payment. Customer service answered back saying that they found scatches on case, which is another story. I was told the new market value is $58.00. I then advised customer service that would be fine just send a payment to me.

Next I waited, and on March 6, 2014, sent customer service another email and this time heard back the next day telling me that my name was added to payment list and would be processed within the next two days.

Now on March 12, 2014, wrote to customer service again and was answered only to tell me that payment will be received within the next 4 to 5 business days.

Then on March 19, 2014, another email sent to customer service advising that still have not received payment, was told they were sorry I hadn't received payment and that they would send a new check.

On March 20, 2014 I sent another email to customer service that this was taking way to long to that care of and check should be overnight to me. Have still not received any answer from them.

Now on March 24, 2014 I sent another email to customer service, telling them that payment still has not come and that I was starting to feel they have no intention on paying for this cell phone.

Still no answer from them, so I have now been in touch with attorney on this matter and giving them till March 31, to have payment in my hand or then I will let the attorney loose on them. Which I do believe will be more expensive to them then sending me a check. I would advise everyone to stay clear of this company as they are a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SellandRecyclecom/Chula-Vista-California-91914/SellandRecyclecom-Obtained-Cell-Phone-without-Sending-Payment-then-wouldnt-answer-emai-1133979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SellandRecycle.com