Complaint Review: sellbackyourbook.com

• Submitted: Thu, February 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 21, 2013

• Reported By: Iwasscammed — Louisiana United States of America

sellbackyourbook.com I sent , Internet

I found this company through bookscouter.com. I chose this site because they offered the most for the book. I sent the book in promptly, and recently received an email from them that they were not accepting GMT ause it my book becausewould it wasto not in good condition.

Now, I only used this book a few times. It was in pristine condition. No bent pages or markings in the book. I take very good care of my property. It has been stored in an air conditioned storage area in my home with my other textbooks. I read their policies and thee was nothing indicating that my book would be unacceptable.

I responded by email to the company, asking what exactly they felt was wrong with the book. I received a one sentence response saying, "I have reviewed your item and it is not in the the condition for resale."After that was it. No name, contact information, and it was grammatically incorrect. That just does not seem like a professional answer to me.

I still have no idea what they think was wrong with it. The first email told me I could pay them to have it sent back to me, bit its just not worth it. I have now been scammed out of a book and cheated of the promised compensation. I sold many different books that night to different companies, and all of the other companies were great to work with. If you need to sell books, use another company. This one is a scam.

Please excuse any typos. I wrote this from my phone and it was not allowing me to fix the autocorrects.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sellbackyourbookcom/internet/sellbackyourbookcom-I-sent-Internet-1018249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sellbackyourbook.com