recommendations

• Submitted: Thu, March 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:Putnam Valley New York
Sellmytimesharenow.com
383 Central Ave Suite 260 Dover, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Sellmytimesharenow.com ripped me off. Sellmytimesharenow is a big scam be alert!!! Dover New Hampshire

*Consumer Comment: sellmytimesharenow

*UPDATE Employee: Response

sellmytimesharenow ripped me off. This company is a big scam, people be alert. sellmytimeshare will call you telling you that they will sell your timeshare for big money, it is all a scam. After they got my money, i never heared from them ever again. It's like sellmytimesharenow can to my houe and took the money from my pocket. I reported with the BBB too. As soo as you hear sellmytimesharenow, please dont answer the phone, it is all a scam.

Jguzman00
Putnam Valley, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2009 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sellmytimesharenowcom/Dover-New-Hampshire-03820/Sellmytimesharenowcom-ripped-me-off-Sellmytimesharenow-is-a-big-scam-be-alert-Dover-N-438045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sellmytimesharenow.com

sellmytimesharenow

AUTHOR: Enrique Baron - ()

They are a fast moving scam operation. They come off as honest. But the same people that fall prey to time share scams are likely to fall for ripoff artists such as sellmytimesharenow.com

Please be aware and do not give them your money.

I am one of their victims

Response

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Dear Mr. Guzman,

I am very sorry to hear about your situation and your viewpoint that we have not met your expectations regarding the ad you've placed with our company, Sell My Timeshare Now.

You elected to advertise your property with us for rent as well as for sale, in each case electing to use the assistance of our staff to field offers on your behalf. We did receive offers to buy your Wyndham points. However, those people placing the offers required the transfer of your VIP status in order to consummate the deal and VIP status does not transfer on the resale market. Therefore, these were not qualified offers that the agent could bring to your attention.

Regarding your rental ad, your points are indeed valuable on the rental market. However, your requested price of $500 would not allow you to rent the required amount of points to satisfy the offers that have come in regarding your ad. For our rental department to qualify the rental offers that have come in from your ad, we would need to adjust your asking price in order to match the offers that we have received for your points.

We understand that this can be a tedious process at times. But the most important thing is that we are able to get you money for your timeshare. After all, one rental of your points would bring you enough money to essentially pay for the cost of your ad, thereby allowing you to continue advertising your property for sale or for rent, at virtually no cost, on our website. I will refer your case to the Manager of our Rental Department, Lucas Lanigan, who will make sure you are contacted in order to satisfy your rental requirements. On the brokerage side, our Sales Manager, Frank Laroche, will be contacting you to discuss how we can best position your ad to prospective buyers.

Again, we apologize if we have not met your expectations to date and please feel free to contact us toll-free at 1-877-815-4227 if you have any questions.

Sincerely,