Complaint Review: sellyourboatnow.com

• Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: Ted Paulk — Payson Arizona United States of America
sellyourboatnow.com
sellyourboatnow Internet United States of America

sellyourboatnow.com Rude, threatening law suits if I complain Internet, Internet

Rude and threatening behavior by this company rep, called me an idiot, made me a bit angry. When I complained he threatened to sue me and anyone I contacted.

Checked out complaints against sellyourboat.com and found many.

Today I filed a complaint with the Arizona Attorney General. Suggest all of you do the same in your state.

Would like to know where the home office is. I found a Scottsdale link with GODADDY.COM and filed and filed a complaint with GD also.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2011 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sellyourboatnowcom/internet/sellyourboatnowcom-Rude-threatening-law-suits-if-I-complain-Internet-Internet-802489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sellyourboatnow.com