alliance

• Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: Don — Osage Beach Missouri United States of America
Sem* value plus 800-4751942,MN
internet, Minnesota United States of America

Sem* value plus 800-4751942,MN Stealing money from my DISABILITY CARD !! internet, Minnesota

I am disabled and recieve my monthle check on a debit card ( banks are not practicle for me due to limited mobility ).

Like so many Americans I live check to check ...if you can call that living ! I keep a very close watch on my statement on line as I pay all my bills and do most shopping on line.

When I checked tonight there was an unexpected charge for $24.95 from a place I have never heard of , I tried to call the number ...computer ,Imagine that ! No REAL person to talk to .

When I did a search this is the top result , no big suprise !

They did provide a dispute form (which I promptly filled out) and that lead to a form to give them my email address so I could dispute that they owe more money than they took . I believe they do , now my budgeting of my money to pay all my bills is all messed up due to thier stealing my money that I gave them no right to !

They say it could take up to months to return my money ,MY MONEY that they had no right to take in the first place !

I incourage everyone that this so called company writes a report here and let't get them out of buisness and get laws passed to stop this from happening ! $24.95 may not seem like much to some people but when you live on $800 a month ,rent , utilities , food and basic household needs ( shampoo,soap, laundry soap ,dish soap, toilet paper, toothpaste , trash bags , etc ) take almost all of that and if there is an unexted cost somewhere ...forget it !! Sorry so long just felt I needed to explain why this hurt me so bad .

Any and All advice will be appreciated ! Thanks,Don

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sem-value-plus-800-4751942MN/internet-Minnesota-/Sem-value-plus-800-4751942MN-Stealing-money-from-my-DISABILITY-CARD-internet-Minnes-909905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sem* value plus 800-4751942,MN