Complaint Review: Sem Value Plus

• Updated: Mon, July 29, 2013

• Reported By: Linda Spears — monroe Louisiana
Sem Value Plus
P.O. Box 658 Hopkins, Minnesota USA

Sem Value Plus ordered paint loom/Zumba fitness advertised on tv with 1-800 number. Gave my bank # took 17 payments from account Hopkins Minnesota

I ordered paint loom and zumba fitness from the advertisment on t.v. I called the 1-800 number given on the screen. The representative  talked a long time on the phone. I finished her and hung up. I notice d charges of $24.95  on my bank statements coming in but did not know what it was for. From October, 2011 through February , 2013 this company had been deducting money from my bank,  a totalof 17 accounts.   I did call them later to ask them what were they doing because I had not agreed for them to get more money from me. I'm struggling as it is now.  In May, they put back $174.65. They took a total of $424.15.  They still owe me more money.

Linda

Monroe, La.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sem-Value-Plus/Hopkins-Minnesota-55343-0658/Sem-Value-Plus-ordered-paint-loomZumba-fitness-advertised-on-tv-with-1-800-number-Gave-1071021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sem Value Plus