Complaint Review: senior life services

• Reported By: Mark Andrews — Orlando Florida
senior life services
, Select State/Province USA

Senior Life Services Agent was a con artist Orlando FL

Met with Jose Cruz to go over a free program that would pay for dental for me.  He said it was a goverenment program that helps seniors.  When he got here, I had to ask 4 times about the dental program.  He went right to who my life insurance was with.  Not for nothing, I understand insurance.  Even though I've had a whole life policy with MetLife for over 20 years, he said it was in my best intersted to cash it it, have some fun and spend the monty on myself.  Then he'd be happy to sell me a policy.  Of course half the coverage and 5 times the price.  Never did get my dental program, when I didn't want to buy insurance he said his programs wouldn't help me and got up.  What a con artist!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2014 06:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/senior-life-services/Select-StateProvince/Senior-Life-Services-Agent-was-a-con-artist-Orlando-FL-1158395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on senior life services