Complaint Review: seniorpeoplemeet.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: mo128 — North Bend Washington United States of America
seniorpeoplemeet.com

seniorpeoplemeet.com they are a conglomerate of many "*meet.com" companies, run from overseas. Scam. Will charge you even if you check box for DO NOT auto renew Internet

Out of the blue comes an overdraft notice from one of my banking institutions. Having been burned before, I made certain that I put a limit on the number of days I would allocate to the process of wasting my time on:   www.seniorpeoplemeet.com

Despite 30 years in the computer industry, I forgot that no one cares about truth in integrity any longer. Naturally a phone call only led to a incomprehensible Indian voice with some script in hand. My financial institution hears these things daily, as America falls victim to the countries we educated. Now I believe it's time to eradicate the mistakes of the past. People will actually believe the crap Bill Gates says about not enough talent in the US. 2 years without work, and 747's empty out of San Jose run ways only to be bussed to Apple and other Silicon Valley companies. Hell ya, if I could pay some $20/day to write code I would too, but what about all the other consequences. I know I kept an extra copy of the source.

So, getting ripped off my seniorpeoplemeet is just another nail in the coffin of a once trustworthy media built by scientists, and now abused by international hoodlums. DO NOT sign up for this site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/seniorpeoplemeetcom/internet/seniorpeoplemeetcom-they-are-a-conglomerate-of-many-meetcom-companies-run-from-overs-1016269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on seniorpeoplemeet.com