Complaint Review: seniorsmeet.com

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: susan koeller — Oxford Michigan United States of America
seniorsmeet.com
People Media, PO Box 12627, Dallas, TX 75225 Internet United States of America

seniorsmeet.com People media Signed me up for another 6 months even though I checked the box to not re-enroll. Internet

When I first looked into becoming a member I was not told they would take the whole 6 months out at one time. I asked for a refund and they said it was not allowed. then when I found that out I went in the edit box and checked I did not want to sign up after this was done. and now they came in and took the money anyway. I want them to give me back the money. and stop taking it out. I don't want to have to change banks but I will if I have to. it's 68. and some change for 6 months. I have not used it except to look at the people they send me. I can't even call them, there is no phone no.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/seniorsmeetcom/internet/seniorsmeetcom-People-media-Signed-me-up-for-another-6-months-even-though-I-checked-the-b-974004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on seniorsmeet.com