invited

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Tomcat — Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Sensible Home Warranty
1344 Disc Drive Sparks, Nevada USA

Sensible Home Warranty Harris Gindi et. al. Company Reps supposed advised by answering service go-betweens. call backs never come. Sparks Nevada

I entered into a 2 year contract with Sensible Home warranty in March 2013.  I was given a 10% discount and a 2month extension for signing up for 2 years.  Since that initial date I have not reported any payable claims to Sensible.

Today I had to call 3 times from 11am until 530pm and had to give all the related personal and contract information to an answering service individual who stated each time that they would relay my claim to a Sensible company representative who would promptly return my call.

After repeating the 3 attempts I told the go between answering service that I wanted to cancel the remaining time on the contract and be refunded $540 owed to me.  I anticipated that there would be an administrative cost but that would be acceptable.  It is now 730pm and I still have not received a call back from a Sensible Home Warranty Representative.

As a result I have concluded that I probably won't hear from this non-sensible company so I consider myself a fool for buying a plan so far away from my hometown and over the internet.

I have learned a bitter lesson.  Never will I ever buy anything from anybody over the internet and never will I buy from a company that is out of town.  If I had read the rip-off reports about this company as well as checking them out on the BBB, I would have run from them like a rabbit.

What do you expect when the home base is in Brooklyn N.Y. and the Nevada address for business is a MAIL BOX NUMBER.  The caution BUYER BEWARE seems to apply to the company without a doubt.  I hope for a class action suit which will put them out of their non-sensible monkey business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensible-Home-Warranty/Sparks-Nevada-89436/Sensible-Home-Warranty-Harris-Gindi-et-al-Company-Reps-supposed-advised-by-answering-se-1146750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensible Home Warranty