Complaint Review: SENSIBLE HOME WARRANTY

• Updated: Mon, February 24, 2014

• Reported By: Vincent — Charlotte North Carolina
SENSIBLE HOME WARRANTY
1344 Disc Drive Sparks, Nevada USA

SENSIBLE HOME WARRANTY REMEDIES FOR SENSIBLE HOME WARRANTY CUSTOMERS Sparks Nevada

After waiting the 4-6 weeks that I was told it would take to receive my check for a warranty claim, and in the 7th week I received vague answers concerning my reimbursement check, I decided to investigate the company. I discovered that they had hundreds of complaints filed with the Northern Nevada BBB, and that they were banned from doing business in the State of Washington.

When I reported my problem with the State Attorney General's office, I finally got results, after getting the run-around for 4 months after my claim had been approved.

I would advise anyone, which seems to be an enormous number of  individuals, based upon all of the complaints that I have read, to go to their home State Attorney General Office website, and file your complaint, with all of the details surrounding your problem.

In addition, I would file a complaint with your bank that issued your credit card that was used in the payment for your warranty, even if it is outside of the normal chargeback guidelines.

File a complaint online, with the Federal Trade Commisssion (FTC).

File a complaint online, with the Northern Nevada BBB.

Call Sensible Home Warranty every week, and document the day, time, who you spoke with, and what you were told. Ask specific questions. This documentation will come in handy with building your case.

Companies like this, with no integrity, should not be allowed to do business in any state.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SENSIBLE-HOME-WARRANTY/Sparks-Nevada-89436/SENSIBLE-HOME-WARRANTY-REMEDIES-FOR-SENSIBLE-HOME-WARRANTY-CUSTOMERS-Sparks-Nevada-1126024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SENSIBLE HOME WARRANTY