- Report: #1129591
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Sensible Home Warranty
Sensible Home Warranty1344 Disc Dr, Suite 221 Sparks, Nevada USA
Sensible Home Warranty Sensible Home Warranty Does Not Pay Service Pople - Contractors Stay Away Or You Will Regret Sparks Nevada
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Sensible Home Warranty offers appliance insurance to homeowners. The collect money from home owners and if an appliance breaks down they hire a service person to make the repair but the repair person / contractor will never see a dime from Sensible Home Warranty.
Contractors be aware and stay away from this company, if you do business with them it is guaranteed that you will regret your foolishness. This company has the worst possible rating with Better Business Burreau and is already banned in several states: http://www.bbb.org/reno/business-reviews/home-warranty-plans/sensible-home-warranty-in-sparks-nv-90007878
In case you became victimized by Sensible Home Warranty, I urge you to do the following:
1. Contact your local BBB office: http://www.bbb.org/bbb-locator/
2. Contact the "Insurance / Financial Department" in your state and file a complaint
3. Contact your local FBI office: http://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field
Sensible Home Warranty needs to be stopped from taking advantage of hard working trades people and contractors!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensible-Home-Warranty/Sparks-Nevada-89436/Sensible-Home-Warranty-Sensible-Home-Warranty-Does-Not-Pay-Service-Pople-Contractors-St-1129591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.