Complaint Review: Sensible Home Warranty

• Reported By: pps — Virginia
Sensible Home Warranty
1344 Disc Dr, Suite 221, Sparks, NV - 89436 Sparks, Nevada USA

Sensible Home Warranty Terrible Customer Service Sparks Nevada

Beware. This one is simply THE WORST company I have ever dealt with for ANY kind of service. I had couple of issues with my primary residence and also my rental. 1st of all they couldn't get either a plumber or AC repair person to my place for over a week. Finally when I got a plumber for them their plumber quoted such a high price that they told me to get my own plumber. For the AC work also, I had to get my own technician. All of this happened in April & May 2013. Now it's December 2013 and I still have not received payments for the claim. They say it would take up to 6 weeks and now we are at 6months. It's their policy NOT to pay customers till they call and even after that you can't get ANY customer service. The agents keep on saying, please send email to billing dept and they will respond. This was not the 1st time this happened. I was so frustrated with this company that I didn’t renew my contract with them for my rental and for my primary residence cancelled my policy. Needed less to say, I am still fighting to get my refund!!!! Bottom line, if you are ok to wait for a few days to someone to show-up and fix your issue and are ok to wait for over 6months to get payments on any claims and off course having to follow up 10-15 time.. them yeah,.. go with them. They are among the cheapest.. and hence that what you get... the WORST Customer service ever!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensible-Home-Warranty/Sparks-Nevada-89436/Sensible-Home-Warranty-Terrible-Customer-Service-Sparks-Nevada-1107459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensible Home Warranty