Complaint Review: Sensible Home Warranty

• Updated: Sat, January 25, 2014

• Reported By: jc — Indianapolis Indiana
Sensible Home Warranty
1344 Disc Dr, Suite 221 Sparks, Nevada USA

Sensible Home Warranty WHEN I THINK OF SENSIBLE HOME WARRANTY, I THINK OF THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DONE BUSINESS WITH Sparks Nevada

I had a plumbing problem and I still have not been paid on the service reimbursement that I submitted back in 2012. I followed up in February 2013, April 2013, August 2913, October 2013, & December 2013.

In December 2013, I copied the BBB of Reno, NV and Angela Torres, Accounts Manager at Sensible Home Warranty. Angela responded and said the check was being sent Dec. 16, 2013. Today is Jan. 25, 2014 and I still haven't received a check.

In addition to filing a formal complaint with the BBB, I filed a complaint with the Indiana Dept. of Insurance & the U.S. Bureau of Consumer Protection.  I hope my complaint and the multiple complaints from others against this company will prompt a formal investigation of Sensible Home Warranty and their business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensible-Home-Warranty/Sparks-Nevada-89436/Sensible-Home-Warranty-WHEN-I-THINK-OF-SENSIBLE-HOME-WARRANTY-I-THINK-OF-THE-WORST-COMPA-1118492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensible Home Warranty