Complaint Review: Sensory University Toy Company

• Updated: Thu, March 24, 2011

• Reported By: Danielle — Gilroy California United States of America
Sensory University Toy Company
4992 Bristol Industrial Hwy. Buford, Georgia United States of America

Sensory University Toy Company Georgia State Therapy Center, Todd Kunyl The Summer of 2009 Intellectual Property sent by President & Inventor of Piaget's Blanket Company was" taken & destroyed" as Todd Kuneyl's story remains by his company. Now he has his take on a blank Buford, Georgia

*Author of original report: Petty Theft Report filed

*Author of original report: Petty Theft Report filed

*Author of original report: Petty Theft Report filed with local Gilroy PD

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Return Funds

*Author of original report: Todd's email on dumpster-intellectual property

*Author of original report: Todd Kuneyll

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Learn how to conduct business.

*Author of original report: Error* Summer of 2010 Piaget's Blanket Toy Company's intellectual property (4) samples was never returned by Sensory University/Todd Kunely personally*

The Summer of 2009 I, the inventor of Piaget's Blanket and President of my toy company sent Todd Kuneyl the President Sensory University my intellectual property (samples) for an allocated time as agreed via email for brochure trials testimonies . Now, Sensory University Toy Company, prior Georgia State Therapy Center & just Sensory University selling on Amazon  for various toy stores and toy companies like myself.

I contacted Todd late 2008 to let him know I was really interested in his facilities testimony for my brochures. I had finally had my samples ready from my manufacturer for his  therapy center to try out for the special needs children there in Georgia.Todd Kuneyl and I had been in contact on via email back and forth with the status of my expected samples. I finally told him I'd ship them and to take his time testing my intellectual property that was patent pending and needed to be sent back when finished. I asked if he would write a short review on what he thought on the 4 products for special needs children when done and when finished to call/email me for my fedex account number for the delivery back that I would take care of the costs.

I called about a week into his sample shipment since the delivery was worth $900.00 and to make sure he was enjoying his samples with the children. That's when he stammered, got flustered and began to get upset with me automatically. I was confused. I was expecting someone working with special needs children, as I usually encounter, to be patient, calm and professional. I was kinda scared to be honest. I began to ask him what he was so "appauled" by as he said.
He said he got a foul-smelling packaged. I checked with fedex, they confirmed with phone/letter the package was delivered clean. Then he said I put something "IN" the package. I confirmed with fedex in letter that we packaged it together at a local center. He was out of excuses then and my samples were in plastic zipper clean packages for such incidences. So he then said he "threw them in the dumpster".

I am not out $900.00, got lame excuses, and have him warning others of me making blankets in my basement.
Beware of Sensory University, they make fake junk as the other claim states as well. The other guy stated he tried to make the "Original Big Wheel"... come on!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sensory-University-Toy-Company/Buford-Georgia-30518/Sensory-University-Toy-Company-Georgia-State-Therapy-Center-Todd-Kunyl-The-Summer-of-2009-706948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sensory University Toy Company

Petty Theft Report filed

AUTHOR: piagetsblanket - (United States of America)

Due to the criminal status of this matter a petty theft report has been filed against Todd Kuneyl for the holding of personal and patent pending property. All reports & emails were submitted.

All measures have been exhausted legally by phone/email as well by the president of Piaget's Blanket between  Aug 2010- Current 2011.

A copy of the report will be available shortly for review.  As well, Piaget's Blanket president declines to incur shipment costs of $250.00 (Todd's est.) asked of Mr. Kuneyl  on Mar. 18th. 2011.

Petty Theft Report filed

AUTHOR: piagetsblanket - (United States of America)

To date 3/24/2011 Patent pending Piaget's Blanket samples have not been returned by Todd Kuneyl. All attempts have been made legally by phone/email and by Piaget's Blanket president. Due to the criminal  situation of of this matter this case has been turned over to the Gilroy Police Dept. since personal & protected property has not been returned (petty theft) and an investigation will take place with local police & investigations. A copy of he petty theft report will be available for review in 1.5 weeks.

Piaget's Blanket Toy Company has been asked by  Sensory University Toy Co. to incur additional costs of $250.00  to have intellectual property mailed back. I decline this offer. All samples can be mailed back at companies expense as an effort to show humanity in this situation.

Petty Theft Report filed with local Gilroy PD

AUTHOR: piagetsblanket - (United States of America)

As of 3/24/2011 Piaget's Blanket Toy Company has NOT received back intellectual property, samples sent over to Todd Kuneyl in 2010. March 2011 a petty theft report was filed against Todd Kuneyl for lack for return of personal patent pending property.
Further investigation is currently underway and copy of report will be ready in 1.5 weeks for review.

Contact,shipments,or refunds HAVE NOT BEEN  MADE OR RECEIVED.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Return Funds

AUTHOR: The Sensory University - (United States of America)

To return these precious federal materials in such a manner of safety will require an estimated investment of $250.00.  Please issue funds as we will be happy to oblige.  If this slander continues, I will file suit against you, and unlike yours, I assure you that my attorney will take the case.

Todd's email on dumpster-intellectual property

AUTHOR: piagetsblanket - (United States of America)

These emails between Piaget's Blanket Toy CO. & Todd Kuneyl prove my intent in having all my samples returned being.  Patent pending samples are protected & very expensive intellectual property to an inventor.

Read Below. All emails can be submitted and forwarded for any reasons.  I expect this week all property to be forwarded to me ASAP. After Mr. Kuneyl has admitted he HASN'T dumped federal property and IS holding Piaget's Blanket Toy Co. President's intellectual patent pending samples against my wishes.  I expect samples next week or Todd will be contact by someone in authority and it won't be a patent lawyer this time.

However, I do appreciate  Mr. Kuneyl's admittance this time around.

President,
Piaget's Blanket
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: mailing
Wednesday, July 7, 2010 5:06 PM

From:

"The Sensory University" <[email protected]>View contact details

To:
"Danielle James" <[email protected]>

Danielle,

We did receive the samples however they were discarded immediately due to a horrible odor from inside the box.  We did manage to open the first one and found  the images quite disturbing.  We will be happy to look at any other samples however we would appreciate a more clean approach.

Todd Kuneyl
President / CEO
Peach State Pediatric Therapy, Inc.
The Sensory University, LLC
Phone (888) 831-4701 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (888) 831-4701      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Fax (770) 904-6418

From: Danielle James
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2010 12:41 PM
To: The Sensory University
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: mailing

Todd,
I just wanted to check in to make sure you got your samples. Please let me know and how things are going, thanks!

-Danielle

From: Danielle James <[email protected]>
To: The Sensory University <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, June 26, 2010 7:31:56 PM
Subject: Re: Piaget's blanket in the mail!

Todd,
Your 4 samples are in the mail by fedex ground. You should get them by next Friday, tracking number 7835788 15000110. Thank you for taking the time to review my product samples and I look forward to your feedback! Please take as long as you need at your facility.  Organic  fabrics as well as different clock hands will be replacing what is currently seen on the samples to give a more cleaner,safer look to complete the theme of Piaget's Blanket's company goal.This is a very proto-typish sample.The final product is in the making with subdue colors -a little more softer look, but we are still going to keep the boys Piaget boyish : ).

When you are ready to send them back let me know so I can send you my account number, thank you very much!

Regards,
Danielle James
President
408-410-9759 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              408-410-9759      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Todd Kuneyll

AUTHOR: piagetsblanket - (United States of America)

Being a business owner & Inventor I would not take advice from someone with bad reports & reputation. I think I am doing just fantastic on my own. You thought so yourself from this scenario. You are would not be someone respected or even talked about in the toy industry & false advertisement and talking about people's products "basement products" I would hardly call good business.
Do yourself a favor and return people's items/ money online/ or returns and what is owed to them. What's the word for it, it starts with an "S"...? Learn to do conduct business in a professional manner.

Piaget's Blanket President/Inventor
The Original (I can say that)

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Learn how to conduct business.

AUTHOR: The Sensory University - (United States of America)

Funniest thing is that after this want to be manufacturer submitted free samples of her ridiculous product to my company she actually hired an attorney to represent her.  Her attorney contacted me and stated that he would not take her case as she was crazy.  His exact words "crazy".  This lady claims these products were worth 900 dollars, I would not purchase this product for 9 dollars.  Lady is claiming her products were thrown in dumpster, products are right here in my warehouse and being used to show other manufacturers what not to do if you wish to be a successful company.  Lady continues to refer to the product as intellectual property, anyone with any intellect would not even attempt to see this product to a special needs child as it is quite alarming.

AUTHOR: piagetsblanket - (United States of America)

Error* Summer of  2010 Piaget's Blanket Toy Company's intellectual property (4) samples was never returned by Sensory University/Todd Kuneyll*

Have to get the dates correct!