Complaint Review: Sentry Link LLC

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Gary — Rocky Point North Carolina
Sentry Link LLC
7500 Greenway Center Greenbelt, Maryland USA

Sentry Link LLC Scam Artist, Fraud, Deceit, False information on Background checks Greenbelt Maryland

I applied for job working at a miltary base and the company I applied at used SentryLink, to run background checks. To my dismay I found out that Sentry Link ran my background without my acknowledgement or consent. They are nothing more than a frauduant company scamming people and businesses out of hard earned money$$$$$$$$$.. This company has cost me as well as how many more decent people their jobs. I am for one have been put on hold because of this company's report of me not having all correct information on report about me. They also released information to company I applied to without my written consent, and took it upon theirself to send incomplete and inaccurate background information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sentry-Link-LLC/Greenbelt-Maryland-20770/Sentry-Link-LLC-Scam-Artist-Fraud-Deceit-False-information-on-Background-checks-Green-1056280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sentry Link LLC