Complaint Review: sentylink

• Submitted: Tue, January 21, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, January 21, 2014

• Reported By: Dan D — woodbine Iowa
7500 Greenway Center Drive Greenbelt, Maryland USA

sentylink Rip off, FILED for background check on individual . was to be charged $19.99 . they charged me 3X 19.99 to my credit card. also back ground ckeck was worthless. They said the individual had no criminal record. Yet i find out that he is a convicted felon. . i want my money back all of it Greenbelt Maryland

I asked for a criminal back ground check on  Rex Fishel. was to be charged $19.99 .  they charged my card 3 times that.  Three charges of 19.99 also they came up with no criminal record .  I did my own researh and found him to be convicted felon in Iowa. . I want all my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2014 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sentylink/Greenbelt-Maryland-20770/sentylink-Rip-off-FILED-for-background-check-on-individual-was-to-be-charged-1999-1117247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sentylink