Complaint Review: SEO Technology Masters Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, March 22, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, March 22, 2014

• Reported By: nosecurity — portland Oregon
SEO Technology Masters Inc.
18435 SW Pacific Hwy Ste C, Tualatin, OR 97062-729 Tualatin, Oregon USA

SEO Technology Masters Inc. SEO Master SEO Tech Master Sean Odom SEO 2013 Sean Odom of SEO Tech Master took my money and did nothing. Then lied everyday for months. Tualatin Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Feeling Much Better Now

Sean Odom of SEO Tech Masters Inc. blatantly stole my money and ruined my business for 5 months. After getting the money Sean sends me some BS computer report that I get for free. And that was it. After that he charges me with nothing. Sean Odom is not a programmer nor any of his staff such as Ashley Armstrong and  Robert at seoforresults. They outsource all work overseas and have no technical knowledge, just cheats.

I requested my money back after 60 days of no action. Then Sean, Robert and Ashley just lie everyday until they stop answering calls and emails. Complete scam from a-z. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY! Sean with SEO Tech Masters and SEO For Results will steal your money and lie to you while your business fails, then refuse to give your money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2014 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEO-Technology-Masters-Inc/Tualatin-Oregon-97062/SEO-Technology-Masters-Inc-SEO-Master-SEO-Tech-Master-Sean-Odom-SEO-2013-Sean-Odom-of-SE-1132688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEO Technology Masters Inc.

Feeling Much Better Now

AUTHOR: nosecurty - ()

I appologize for going this way and wish I could remove what I said.   I have settled with the SeoTechMasters.com and received all of my money back along with a signed copy of his latest book and with a letter of appology for the business relationship not working out.   I do now realize that they are an honest firm and appologize again for going about it this way and maybe making them lose business.