Complaint Review: seozen

• Submitted: Mon, February 17, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: mybiz2 — Kamloops British Columbia
Internet, Select State/Province USA

seozen Alex CassMoe MiahAlex Becker Seozen, Alex Cass, Moe Miah and Alex Becker Refused my refund after their software never worked Internet

Just to let you know, I purchased the seozen plug in on Dec 7th   By Dec 10 I still could not get it to work. Kept getting error messages.  Thru much time wasted, them telling me thru their support that they are working on fixing it, it still does not work.  I asked for my money back on about the 12th and many times after that.  Even though they claim to have a 30 day money back guarantee if you don't like the results you get, (in my case it never worked, still doesn't work and still getting error messages) they refused to refund us.  I am going thru the pay pal resolutions and my credit card company to get our money back. they claim there are numerous claims against them.

Why am I telling you this?  Just don't want to see anyone else throw good money away for a faulty plug in and have to waste precious time trying to get it to work only to find out their money back guarantee is totally worthless. Yes, I will be starting a blog ( seozen scam) in the next few days to warn others of the scam Alex Cass  Mo Miah and Alex Becker the front man are pulling.

Also, if you are a member of warrior forum you will see they have duped a number of people

Actually, I was going to purchase Video Vantage, but no way now.  My goal is to make sure others don't get duped by these people.

Here are the 3 people (scammers in my mind) involved with SEOZEN and Moe Miah is the same developer with Video Vantage

Alex Cass
Moe Miah
Alex Becker

PS I also have the back and forth from their chat from when I had problems which was from day one. I will post if required.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/seozen/Internet-Select-StateProvince/seozen-Alex-CassMoe-MiahAlex-Becker-Seozen-Alex-Cass-Moe-Miah-and-Alex-Becker-Refused-m-1124349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on seozen