Complaint Review: Septic Helper 2000 - Krane Products

• Submitted: Sat, April 04, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 17, 2009

• Reported By:Lamar Missouri
Septic Helper 2000 - Krane Products
P.O. Box 310721 Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-437-4271
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Septic Helper 2000 - Krane Products They keep calling me and insisting I upgrade or lose the guarantee Boca Raton Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: You May Be Able to File a Complaint With the Palm Beach County Division of Consumer Affairs

My husband and I bought a large supply of Septic-Helper 2000 several years ago. With it came a guarantee that our septic system would not fail. There was a 100% unconditional guarantee (when used according to the instructions).

Not long after, we were called again, and told we needed to upgrade, because the products being manufactured that go into the septic system are different now.

I don't remember the details, but I think we "bit" that time. Then my husband said if they couldn't stand my their word it sounded "fishy". Sure enough, I (he is gone now) get called more than once a year. The calls sound legitimate, because products do change, but I always turn them down.

I don't even know for sure if it is Krane products or another company contacting me now as I don't pay that much attention until I find out what it is about. But this time I decided to do some reseach and found them, and the product, on the rip-off site.

Interestingly, the sites trying to seel the product say nothing of the changes and upgrades the man told me about.

I have a lot of the product left and will continue to use it because it could be helping and is certainly not hurting. But I wouldn't buy it again!

Joy
Lamar, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2009 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Septic-Helper-2000-Krane-Products/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Septic-Helper-2000-Krane-Products-They-keep-calling-me-and-insisting-I-upgrade-or-lose-t-440805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Septic Helper 2000 - Krane Products

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: PBC Consumer Affairs - (U.S.A.)

Division of Consumer Affairs