Complaint Review: Septic Savior

• Updated: Thu, August 07, 2014

• Reported By: Little Paws Kennel — Stahlstown Pennsylvania
Septic Savior
600 fairway drive,suite107 deerfield beach, Florida USA

Septic Savior Septic savor whats double the money ,said I never paid them 3 years later. deerfield beach Florida

3 years ago I was asked to buy septic savior. It sounded good since we live in the country and needed something for our septic. the sales man told me it would about 199. for the savior.

He did not explain how long.It ended up being 6 years worth of products

When the bill came it was $3000.00 It was on my credit card.

I tried to call but no one would listen to me .

Now 3 years later they are asking for more money saying I did not pay it.

there  was another  product that they were to send and did not .

Now this is what they wanted Me to do, go to western union and send them a check for $2000.00.

Use a fake name that they gave me and tell western union it was my sister .

They said I owed them now over $6000. but they cut it down to $2000.  than they called me and said I still owe them more money for other products.

He was a sharp talker

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Septic-Savior/deerfield-beach-Florida-33441/Septic-Savior-Septic-savor-whats-double-the-money-said-I-never-paid-them-3-years-later-1168065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Septic Savior