Complaint Review: Serramonte Ford

• Submitted: Sun, October 24, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 28, 2010

• Reported By: LMARTIN — San Francisco California U.S.A.
Serramonte Ford
999 Serramonte Blvd. Colma, CA Colma, California United States of America

Serramonte Ford They Promised to use my P.O Box on Title to avoid more Identity Theft. Promoise was broken. Colma, California

*Consumer Comment: Registration/Plates

*Consumer Comment: I wish I could offer some help..

During the purchased of a 2010 Ford Mustang I informed the Finance Director, Deepak that I was a victim of Identity Theft. Deepak told me that he guaranteed he would have the car Titled to my P.O. Box as I requested to avoid more Identity Theft. The Title of the car has my physical address on it. I explained to Owner James Verducci that since Deepak broke his promise the deal was dead. I requested a complete refund for the car and offered to return the car. James Verducci refuses to take the car back and give me a refund,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2010 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Serramonte-Ford/Colma-California-/Serramonte-Ford-They-Promised-to-use-my-PO-Box-on-Title-to-avoid-more-Identity-Theft-654669. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Serramonte Ford

Registration/Plates

AUTHOR: autobrokerdave - (United States of America)

The DMV does not mail out your registration/plates to a P.O. Box, only to a physical address. Just go to the DMV once you get your registration/plates and switch the renewal to your P.O. Box.

I wish I could offer some help..

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

..but according to this report you are complaining that a car salesman lied to you. Might as well complain that the sky is blue as that is about as surprising as a dishonest car salesman.

In all logic..once you sign for a car I think it takes a little more then a P.O. box issue to get a refund.

Granted it was not a bad idea to post a complaint here to warn others..but the real lesson here is do not trust any "promises" from a car dealer...anything not in writing..is pure fiction.