Complaint Review: serta

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: connie — eastpoint Florida United States of America
3 golf center #392 hoffman estates, Illinois United States of America

serta sold me a bad mattress and replaced it with a worse mattress hoffman estates, Illinois

My husband and I purchased a mattress in December of 2007. The mattress was defective and when they replaced it they no longer made the mattress we purchased. They replaced it with a comparable mattress so they say. This bed is horrible and everytime I contact them they just say they dont warranty the comfort of the mattress. Please help we cannot sleep on this mattress it cost us 1700.00 and we cannot afford another mattress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/serta/hoffman-estates-Illinois-60169/serta-sold-me-a-bad-mattress-and-replaced-it-with-a-worse-mattress-hoffman-estates-Illin-1016687. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on serta