Complaint Review: Service America

• Updated: Thu, March 06, 2014

• Reported By: JAM — Naples Florida
Service America
2755NW 63rd Court Ft Lauderdale, Florida USA

Service America - Service America Enterprises Non - Responsive, Unqualified Technicians Ft Lauderdale Florida

We called for service on 1/21/14 for the dryer, problem was that it made a loud squeaky noise and a load of clothes were stained with black grease.  Tech came out 1/22, needed to order a part. We called on 1/29 to follow-up and were told part was difficult to get, they'll call us when it comes in.  Appt was set for 2/18/14 for installation of the part, Service America cancelled that appt because part wasn't obtained.  Part was finally obtained, 2/26/14 and technician never showed up, was rescheduled for 3/3/14, the technician they sent wasn't quaified as he didn't know how to  install the part.

I've been on the phone for 40-60 minutes at a time and most of it on hold, finally on 3/5/14 a supervisor by the name of Ricardo (954) 979-1100 ext 2467, left me a message on 3/5/14 because I insisted on speaking with someone who could assure me it would finally be fixed.  I've called him back 8 times because i needed to confirm that he had set up an appointment for Friday and will sed a qualified Tech that knows how to work with Fisher & Paykel appliances.

Today I've placed 3 calls to the company and 2 separate calls to Ricardo (for a total of 8 calls to him) and still no return call from him, I started calleing at at 9:03 AM I was told system was down and someone would call me back, I re-called at 12:30 PM and was on hold for over 40 minutes, a fella icked upand as soon as i started expaling the situation, the line was disconnected.  I'm currently on hold for 36 minutes and counting.....

How convenient that the company does NOT post any telephone numbers for their senior management.  Nancy Donegan is the name listed on the invoice as the service manager, yet you can't speak with her.  The service reps say they only communicate with her vis email.  I wish Mr Christensen(the CEO) or a member of his family had to deal with this company as a consumer to see what we have to go through.

this is not the first time we've had issues, this is the one that broke the camels back.  this company DOES NOT CARE about it's customers.....  I really don't want to hear the excuse that it's season and that they're overwhelmed.  i provide services as well and i staff accordingly to take care of the increase in season!

This company is the WORST at service!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2014 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-America/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Service-America-Service-America-Enterprises-Non-Responsive-Unqualified-Technicians-Ft-1128735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service America