Complaint Review: Service Dog House

• Reported By: vet2b — frustration city Massachusetts
Service Dog House
155 Broadway Ave. Welland, Ontario Canada

Service Dog House Do Not Use Welland Ontario Canada

Do not buy from this site. Unless you never want to see your item or money again. A friend of mine and I have been waiting over 5 months for the vests we ordered for our service dogs. I have repeatedly contacted them through both email and phone, and they almost never answer either. When they finally did answer at first they told me we will be sending it at the end of the week. After few weeks had pasted I realized yet again that it had not been sent. Then I again had to play phone/email tag and figured at this point I just wanted my money back. I was told multiple times that the money was going to be refunded and it still hasnt been done. Save yourself the frustration and money by not ordering from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-Dog-House/Welland-Ontario-L3C-5/Service-Dog-House-Do-Not-Use-Welland-Ontario-Canada-1094553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service Dog House