Complaint Review: Service King

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Let down in pearland — Danury Texas
Service King
2330 Smith Ranch Road Pearland, Texas USA

Service King Bad Business Practices andVery Poor Customer Service Pearland Texas

I was in an accident  in April 2013. I took my truck to Service King On advice from my insurance company. When I picked it up, Jason (my rep.) pulled the truck around, got out and said " the check engine Light came on, since the truck is new Ford probably knows what the issue is and since it is under warranty why don't you take it in and have them fix it." I should have refused delivery, but I thought he was trustworthy and said"o.k." When I took it to Ford they said the main wiring harness was damaged and a wire had been cut. This caused a sensor to not read properly and made the check engine light come on. I called Jason and he said bring it in. When I took in ,He looked at it, denied they had anything to do with the damage. He had his shop foreman look at it and he agreed. They then assured me that they would take care of the issue. He told me he was going to talk to the insurance co. and would call me back that afternoon. He has NEVER called me back or responded in any way. I have since taken it up with my insurance co. and my insurance co.  fixed the problem. Service King seems to deal with problems by ignoring the customer completely. If Service King did not want to fix the problem They Caused, Jason could have been man enough to at least call me and tell me!! This was a new truck that had never been worked on, until they got their hands on it. I will never use this co. again and will always tell everyone I know to BEWARE!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-King/Pearland-Texas-77584/Service-King-Bad-Business-Practices-andVery-Poor-Customer-Service-Pearland-Texas-1066306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service King