Complaint Review: Service Magic

• Submitted: Wed, June 08, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Service Magic
14023 Denver Eest Parkway, Bldg.64 Suite 200 Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

Service Magic ripoff Service Magic Contract, Contractor Referal Scam Golden Colorado

*Consumer Comment: We Use Service Magic and have NO PROBLEMS at all.

Like The Ripped off victoms on this web site, I to have became a victom of this company. When I first started, the company threw be a bone. A real job! After that, every referal was a dead end. I finally got in contact with one referal that was mad because I called. She asked me, How many of you people are going to call me? I was confused. She told me that seven other referals had all ready called her. I got mad, and called Service Magic And told them to shut off the service, and not contact me untill I could find out what this company was doing. After about four months, they text messaged me with another referal.

Not knowing at the time that it was them again, I responed. I called the company and found out it was a customer in the Houston, Texas area that had a water damaged home in New York. After complaining that it was a bad lead, they are still trying to bill my debit card. They have made rebutal posts saying that they have hundreds of satisfied customers. Are these big companies that pay slotting fees to be the first in line? Are the small companies like us srcounging for the crums? You be the judge. I think this company needs to be investigated for consumer fraud.

Roger
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2005 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Service-Magic/Golden-Colorado-80401/Service-Magic-ripoff-Service-Magic-Contract-Contractor-Referal-Scam-Golden-Colorado-145533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Service Magic

We Use Service Magic and have NO PROBLEMS at all.

AUTHOR: Todd - (U.S.A.)

We've been using Service Magic and have multiple leads every day that get us

lots of business. I'd say this person is not getting leads because he may live in a

small community or something.

Todd