- Report: #737456
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: services-helping-hand.com
services-helping-hand.com340 Madison Ave Floor 22 (Suite 2205) New York, NY New York, New York United States of America
services-helping-hand.com wow vip personal assistants Fraudulant Personal Assistant company New York, New York
*Consumer Comment: www.services-helping-hands.com
You have recently applied for a part time position and sent your
paperwork. Congratulations, you are hired! Read this letter
carefully. You will find your EMPLOYMENT CONFIRMATION, YOUR FIRST
TASK (attached) and INSTRUCTIONS on how to proceed.
As you know, your work begins with a 15-day test period (or 30 work
hours if more tasks). As per the contract and the employment
confirmation, your compensation is paid only at the end of this
period. An official date of beginning is when you confirm by mail
everything is clear and you start working on it.
1) Open your first task (attached) and study all details
carefully. Make sure everything is clear. There is a sample report
(Page 2 and so forth) just help your get an idea of what is
expected. This report is only a sample, but you will do your own in
2) If you have some questions - please address by email and you
will get response in the next 24 hours. As your manager, I also have
30-50 people plus you per day. So I hope you understand if I do not
respond immediately. However, before sending your questions, study
your task details carefully.
3) During you trial period you will be receiving all the tasks
directly from your HR manager. If you have some questions about the
work in general (pay, communication etc) please make sure to study
FAQ on the website first.
4) When working on the task, please specify how much time it took
you. But do not spend more than 16 hours on this assignment.
5) We expect you finish and send your report around 1:00 PM EST,
Tuesday, May 31. You may send it earlier of course. If for some
reason you cannot furnish your report on time - specify when exactly
it will be completed. We count on your responsibility.
6) Confirm this email has been received and REPORT OT START.
I wish to you good luck with the first task as Helping Hand Services
part time employee. If you have some questions about the work and
you cannot find the answers on the site, send them by e-mail.
Best regards, Christopher Smith
Helping Hand Services, LLC
Corporate Concierge Services & Virtual Assistants
340 Madison Ave
Floor 22 (Suite 2205)
New York, NY 10173
Tel: (347) 284-6339
Fax: (347) 287-6842
With this email I confirm your paperwork has been received. It may
take us several days to arrange everything before you can star
(assign your HR manager, prepare first tasks).
1) As you know, we start with a 15-day trial period (or 30 work
hours alternative, if we have more work for you), and you will be
paid $750 upon completion. More details will be provided later, with
my next email and instructions.
2) There is no need for you to fill out any tax forms at this
time (for the trial period). I will provide more details once you
complete your test period.
You should expect your EMPLOYMENT CONFIRMATION, instructions and
your 1st tasks soon. Please check your email every day and be
available to take a call. Once we contact you with instructions on
how to proceed you may need to start almost immediately.
Best regards, Christopher Smith
Hand Services, LLC. is a licensed, bonded and insured lifestyle
management agency specializing in the management of personal &
business affairs and concierge services for VIPs, celebrities,
athletes, entertainers and corporate executives.
After researching recieving some strange emails I proceeded to find out that this is a scam that has apparently , many aliases.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/services-helping-handcom/New-York-New-York-10173/services-helping-handcom-wow-vip-personal-assistants-Fraudulant-Personal-Assistant-compa-737456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)