Complaint Review: sewusa.com

• Reported By: Ed — Wildomar California United States of America
sewusa.com
P.O. Box 20582, Bullhead City, Arizona United States of America

sewusa.com LRB Services No Product, No reply, Bullhead City, Arizona

On 2/4/12 I ordered a sewing machine manual from sewusa.com.  Following their online ordering guide I printed their mail order form, and filled it out as instructed.

I sent the total payment by USPS Money Order by first class mail.  I kept a copy of everything, including mail receipt, MO #, a copy of the order.  I waited for a week or so, I assumed they would email me back upon receipt of the order, but no such luck.

I sent them out an email requesting confirmation of receipt and estimated date of shipment or if already shipped, when. No response.  I tried another email 3-4 days later, no response.

I checked on line for their phone number and tried calling.  First just a busy signal, I felt a little reassured at least their phone was working.  I called back and got a recorded message, "There is no one available to take your call, call back later" CLICK!! End of message, no way to leave a message or comment, just had to try back again.  I have tried a few more times, same situation, busy or recorded message.

I will be sending a Certified Letter next.  If I don't get a response, I will take legal action.  It will cost me a lot more than the problem is worth but that's not the point, it's just a matter of right and wrong.

If this company comes clean and finally ships my manual I will be more than happy to inform this group as to that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sewusacom/Bullhead-City-Arizona-86439/sewusacom-LRB-Services-No-Product-No-reply-Bullhead-City-Arizona-842909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sewusa.com