Complaint Review: sewusa.com

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2012

• Reported By: Sally — Internet United States of America

sewusa.com LRB Services Manual never shipped and ignored my emails. Internet

Waited 3 weeks for a manual that was never shipped.  They ignored my emails when I asked for order confirmation and shipment confirmation. I thought I was being nice by giving them 3 weeks for delivery, but I wish I had contacted Paypal sooner to file a dispute. Finally filed a dispute through Paypal (thank goodness I used them to pay for my order!) and they immediately refunded my money the next day (proves that they actually get email via info@sewusa.com).

I don't appreciate people wasting my time like this. I could've used the last 3 weeks to try and track down the manual elsewhere!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 02:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sewusacom/internet/sewusacom-LRB-Services-Manual-never-shipped-and-ignored-my-emails-Internet-928489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sewusa.com