Complaint Review: sf Johnson

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jeremy — granite falls North Carolina
sf Johnson
Internet, California USA

sf Johnson consulting the company sent us to Virginia Beach Virginia to remodel Pizza Hut when we arrived the hotel was not paid for. the per diem was not given and after fighting for 3 days to get the hotel paid for and per diem sent the third day we were left stranded with no hotel 6 hrs from home Internet California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: John Vernon Construction Send Tweekers when you need professionals

She got us to va beach to remodel pizza huts then had to fight to find money to pay for our hotel. She promised per diem daily then couldnt even get that I had to pawn tools to feed my crew.  finally after I spent all my money she couldnt pay for our hotel. And left us stranded 6 hrs from home

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sf-Johnson/Internet-California/sf-Johnson-consulting-the-company-sent-us-to-Virginia-Beach-Virginia-to-remodel-Pizza-Hut-1061513. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sf Johnson

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

John Vernon Construction Send Tweekers when you need professionals

AUTHOR: S F Johnson Consulting - ()

S F Johnson is a professional Company and when we ask our clients to be professional that is what we expect.  John Vernon was asked by our firm to perform work in the areas of Electrical/Mechanical & Plumbing.  They send a yahoo with no specialty skills nor can he pull permits.  We had for his room and $50 for food each day.  This yahoo also asked the GC for money while on the job, the GC at that point asked him to leave and paid him directly out of pocket.  So NO we do not own John Vernon Construction’s YAHOO anything,

It was also my pleasure to hear a recording of John sent to me by the GC of John trying to steal my project from me. But I was most happy to hear the GC say NO because he obviously does not know what is need in the commercial field.  S F Johnson Consulting will be filing a defamation of character suit against J Vernon Construction for their false statement s and failure to remove this when repeatedly asked.