Complaint Review: SGI Specialty Graphics Inc

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: StoptheScams — Miami Florida
SGI Specialty Graphics Inc
150 S. 51st St. Phoenix, Arizona USA

SGI Specialty Graphics Inc SGI Phoenix Harrassing Calls, Fake Company, Stay Away! Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Specialty Graphics from Phoenix is NOT Stellar Graphix In Mesa AZ

*Author of original report: Specialty Graphics is also Stellar Graphix

*General Comment: SGI Phoenix Rabbid Salesman

SGI Phoenix or Specialty Graphics Inc will not stop calling me. They call off a blocked phone number that always comes up "no caller id" so I always know I'm about to hear the same stupid sales pitch.

Hello sir, last time we sold you X, Y, Z and I'm give you a call with one stupid joke and to inform you about our new produces.

Oh really, we bought something from you? When was that? Thats when their shady sales people know that they have reached yet another person who knows exactly what they are up to and it doesn't go much further. I either get hung up on or met with some lame excuse.

This is obviously a well known scam where the salespeople hope to reach someone at the company who doesn't know any better and they place an order only to receive nothing or some complete junk of a product. Look at their website and you'll quickly realize there is only one explanation for how they can afford to pay for this huge room of sales people and that is by ripping people off. This company should be investigated!

We have numerous numbers so I have given them the benfit of the doubt and time in having the phone numbers removed. Now its a couple weeks later and they are back in full force. I numerous customer service reps that this is what was going to happen but they just don't care. Chances are they will shut down this company and re-open under another name. Investigate the owners of this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SGI-Specialty-Graphics-Inc-/Phoenix-Arizona-85034/SGI-Specialty-Graphics-Inc-SGI-Phoenix-Harrassing-Calls-Fake-Company-Stay-Away-Phoenix-1146362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SGI Specialty Graphics Inc

Specialty Graphics from Phoenix is NOT Stellar Graphix In Mesa AZ

AUTHOR: specgraph - (USA)

Good afternoon,

As the General Sales Manager of Specialty Graphics, It was brought to my attention that this review was posted online. I would first of all like to apologize for the calls you have recieved. As a legitimate and reputable company that has been in business for almost 25 years we take issues such as this very seriously.

I believe that that calls you recieved were from a company that goes by the name Stellar Graphix, Inc. (SGI) located in Mesa AZ. The owner of that company was a former employee of ours and left our company some time ago. He goes by the name Stellar Graphics, Inc so he can use the name SGI as a way to try and steal customers of ours that we have had an EBR with for years, and they also use it to get people to post these unwanted reviews on the web against our company because the sales tactics Stellar Graphix uses are no more than childish, and rude behavior.

We are currently battling with this company to regain our good name, and obviously we do not want to wear someone elses black eye.

You noted in your review that when our company contacted you the caller ID was blocked. I assure you that this was not our company calling you, but instead was more than likely Stellar Graphics, Inc in Mesa AZ.

Our company uses caller ID on every call and outposts the name SPEC GRAPH clearly on the caller ID for all to see. If you recieved a call from our organization, it would show that name and our phone number so there is no confusion. It is not our intention to upset any potential customer in any way, nor is it our intention to not be in full compliance with State and Federal Communication laws.

I would also like to state that I have been the General Sales Manager with this Company for over 10 years now, and it was never brought to my attention that you wished to have phone numbers removed from our datatbase. If any consumer requests to have their contact information removed from our records we promptly remove it. This also tells me that it was not our company that contacted you with these harassing phone calls.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have dealt with in regards to these calls and ask you to please remove this review as it was clearly not our company that contacted you. Also plesae feel free to contact me directly to have your phone numbers added to our permanent phone number exclusion list so no future calls are place to your company.

Specialty Graphics is also Stellar Graphix

AUTHOR: StoptheScams - ()

Whoever runs this company is a true con artist. They obviously chose the name SGI because and actual reputable computer graphics firm goes by the same name. So when you do a search for SGI alone you see positive things about that company.

stellargraphix.net   and   sgiphoenix.com   SAME COMPANY!

They are also operating under 2 names that are really one in the same. Specialty Graphics Phoenix and Stellar Graphix are the exact same company. If you call one to complain they point you to the other and say are you sure it was us. This scam truly has all its i's dotted and t's crossed.

If you are being harrassed and/or have been scammed by this company you should respond to this and post your experience. It will help bring more exposure to this article in search results of google by adding your experience!

#3 General Comment

SGI Phoenix Rabbid Salesman

AUTHOR: rogernewengland - ()

I noticed someone calling me for over a week with Unknown in title.

Usually means a sales person, but I thought perhaps this is something improtant anyhow.

Starts off sort of nice greeting, then progessively more hostile, demanding, and like a rabbid dog, not giving in.

Can's say too mean things, since people need jobs, and honest living, but I hate unreasonable persons like this guy, who I told i want to see the product and also speak with my business partner before the buy.  He kept on with deal after deal to try and land a sell.  I was not tying to horse trade as he put it, but to let go and wait.

if I were walking over NIagra FAlls on a tighrope and he was ahead of me, would I our you push him into the water to see if it floats? You be that judged, but I hope they cool down their approach to selling their products.