Complaint Review: shadeusa

• Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: traykale — los angeles California United States of America
shadeusa
6730 South 161st Place Gilbert, AZ 85298 Internet United States of America

shadeusa very bad customer service as they disappear when you are out of the 90 day warrenty! Internet

I bought several beach chairs and an beach umbrella from them two years ago. Or should I say two beach seasons ago!  I barley used the umbrella when the little tip that allows it to go into the sand came off.  I send them a couple of emails seeing if I could just get that little part and they never answered my numerous emails.  That frustrated me so finally I went online and chatted with them.  They suggested that I buy another new umbrella and were of no assistance.  If they had answered my emails I would have probably not filed this report, but ignoring customers  is a ripoff!  i offered to pay 14.95 ( the same cost of the umbrella) for a replacement part as long as they picked up the shipping , and they refused.  I felt ripped off having them make profit off their defective merchandise so I will not be buying from them again. I will look for a company with better customer service to buy a replacement.  thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shadeusa/internet/shadeusa-very-bad-customer-service-as-they-disappear-when-you-are-out-of-the-90-day-warr-964642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shadeusa