Complaint Review: shanghai bangze kitchen ware co. LTD

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: Larry — Antigo Wisconsin United States of America
shanghai bangze kitchen ware co. LTD
shanghai,china Internet United States of America

shanghai bangze kitchen ware co. LTD The senders name is:chengyu I purchased a pair of shoes for less than 100.00. They charged me 394.00.I want 300.00 back. shanghai, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Nike Shoes

*Consumer Comment: shanghai bangze kitchen ware co, LTD

I purchased a pair of air jordan shoes. The price was $87.00. They charged me 394.00. I didn't even know that the company was not in the U.S. They owe me 300.00. They shouldn't be able to get away with this sort of thing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shanghai-bangze-kitchen-ware-co-LTD/internet/shanghai-bangze-kitchen-ware-co-LTD-The-senders-name-ischengyu-I-purchased-a-pair-of-sho-1001835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shanghai bangze kitchen ware co. LTD

Nike Shoes

AUTHOR: Daniellee123 - ()

It says that I was charged 394 on mine too but I realized that it is394 yuans which is Chinese money. It is not an exact conversion but it has the yuan symbol in the bottom left corner of the box.

shanghai bangze kitchen ware co, LTD

AUTHOR: Barb - (United States of America)

I ordered shoes from YellowOlympicShoes.com and the shipping invoice reads that it came from "shanghai bangze kitchenware co, LTD"  From : chengyu.

We ordered Yellow and black shoes, and received Gold and Black shoes.  We have tried to contact the company at the email on their website, but have not received any response back and it has been 3 weeks. There is no address on their invoice, so we cannot return them.

I wanted to comment on the $394 charge you mentioned. The invoice that came on the top of our box also has a charge listed of $394.00, but when I checked my visa account I was charged only $90.16.  This was $3.68 more than what their invoice emailed to me said I was to be charged $86.48.  So double check your account to see if you were really charged the wrong amount.

In my case I am very frustrated that they haven't returned my attempts at contact.  Their website shows Yellow and Black Supra shoes, and they sent us Gold and Black.